FLORIDA MAGIC CUP… OCTOBER HALF TERM 2020
Ski and Sport Travel are proud to introduce to our programme a new and EXCLUSIVE Football Tournament to the sunny destination of Orlando
FLORIDA MAGIC CUP
OCTOBER HALF TERM 2020 IN THE SUNSHINE STATE OF FLORIDA
Is your team(s) ready to enjoy the world class football facilities that Orlando have to offer? Under the sunny and tropical skies of Florida. In October 2020, your team(s) now have a superb opportunity to travel, improve and play, in a new exciting football tournament, based at a setting usually only professional athletes can experience.
This really is the football tournament experience of a lifetime, allowing your team(s) not only football, but the unique experience of all Walt Disney World Parks and accommodation close by. The moment your team boards the exclusive transfer bus from the arrival airport, you know you’re in for one almighty and amazing tournament!
Play like the professionals (where teams like Tottenham Hotspur have trained) on the manicured grass football pitches at venues like the ESPN Sports Complex or The Austin Tindle Sports Complex . Either complex can host a world leading amount of professional and sporting training camps and events in its unique setting, with unmatched sporting facilities you will over the moon with. Our seamless tournament organisation allows all competing teams to experience great competition, new football friends and exciting football. You can take part in a football training session to finalise those last minute competition tactics and skills, before 3 days of tournament play, that eventually decides the Florida Magic Cup winners. Watch out for tournament fun extras like our penalty competition! To make the most of your time at Disney, tournament play is scheduled for mornings, allowing your party to fully enjoy the parks and world class Disney experience, after the games.
Your non playing schedule is non stop action. “Disney your way”, as they say in these parts. Our great value package takes care of all the extra charges others usually make for Florida events. On site Disney Hotel accommodation, transport around the whole of Walt Disney World at any time, dining cards, park passes all included with the Florida Magic Cup Tournament.
Make your next football adventure the tour and tournament of a lifetime…. See you in sunny Florida, October 2020!
Orlando has so much to offer when it comes to hotel accommodation and you can rest assured that together with our ground partner Global Concierge Travel, we will hand select your accommodation to best suit your groups needs. One thing we will guarantee you, you will be right on the doorstep of all the action. We offer at least a minimum of 3 star accommodation and on a lot occasions 4 star with Breakfast on-site to ensure you start the day right. Evening meals will be taken in many different locations depending on your itinerary.
SAMPLE TOURNAMENT ITINERARY
- DAY AM PM EVENING
- Day 1 Travel to Orlando and transfer to Hotel At leisure
- Day 2 Free Time Resort leisure Disney Springs
- Day 3 Theme Park day
- Day 4 Tournament day 1 Theme Park
- Day 5 Tournament day 2 Theme Park
- Day 6 Tournament day 3 Presentation Leisure/shopping
- Day 7 Leisure/ shopping Airport for departure
- Day 8 Arrive home
A tailor made itinerary can be created to suit your needs. Event days and park days are subject to change depending on your arrival date.
EVENT ESSENTIALS : WHAT'S INCLUDED IN OUR PRICE
- Return flights
- Return airport transfers to resort – All groups
- 6 nights accommodation at minimum 3 star hotel
- Transfer to all tournament days games, Disney Theme Parks, Disney Springs and shopping
- 4 day entrance tickets to all 4 Disney Theme Parks for example: Magic Kingdom, Epcot Centre, Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom.
- Trophies & medals
- Half board meal plan
- All groups will be guaranteed a minimum of 3 games
- Ski and Sport Travel Representatives
- Comprehensive travel insurance – PLEASE NOTE ALL PARTICANTS NEED TO HAVE INSURANCE
- Any extra meals and transportation
- Cost of any passport or visas (ESTA)
- Hotel incidentals eg mini bar, recreation charges or any extras billed to room.
- Personal expenditure (gratuities).
- Cost of medications
TOURNAMENT PRICES FROM JUST £1699pp