UK Professional Football Experience
We are proud to provide you with an opportunity to immerse your football team into the professional footballing environment. We have formed some excellent partnerships with professional football clubs, to offer you a superb football developmental experience.
Sample Schedule for a Manchester Tour:
1-night bed and breakfast
- Return executive coach travel
- Saturday AM – 1.5 / 2 hours coaching session by professional club
- Saturday PM – Stadium Tour or Premier League fixture subject to availability.
- Saturday evening at leisure & overnight in excellent standard accommodation (tbc)
- Sunday AM – Play fixture VS local opposition
- Sunday PM – Stadium Tour or Premier League fixture subject to availability.
- Return home.
From £179 per person (1:10 free staff place)
We can provide many tours through the UK including Manchester, Liverpool, Newcastle, Brighton, Burnley, Rangers and Celtic plus many more.
St Georges Park – Ultimate Football Experience
This £105m breath taking facility, is the home to England’s 28 national teams. With 13 outdoor pitches, including a replica of the Wembley surface, a full-size indoor 3G pitch, a suite of rehabilitation and sports science areas, and an indoor futsal sports hall, St. George’s Park provides world-class facilities.
A Ski & Sport Travel Tour Includes:
- Travel to and from St Georges Park (Burton)
- A tour of the National Football Centre
- Use of a changing room
- Use of an indoor or outdoor 3G pitch for your session
- A 90 minute fun-based football activity with an FA licensed coach, designed to be fully bespoke for your team
- A 1 hour FIFA 11+ warm up and dynamic movement session
- A 1 hour hydrotherapy session
- An England players food experience
PRICE FROM: £99PP and subject to availability (Based on 30 paying – 3 free staff)